*We read and accept submissions through the year
- The Literary Forum publishes only original work.
- The content should be free of slander against any individual, institution or religion.
- Simultaneous submissions are allowed, but please notify us immediately should your work be accepted elsewhere.
- Please add your contact details to your contributions: name, address, phone number, and email.
- Please indicate the genre of your submission and the title(s) of your work.
- Audio/ video poems: The audio/ video files should not be longer than five minutes in mp3 or mp4 format files.
- Art submissions in jpeg files may be low-resolution images for evaluation, but artists must be able to supply high-res images for publication. Please send only five images per submission.
- All submissions should be accompanied with a brief author bio, mentioning professional information, publications, and research or literary interests. Mention of all major publication names (books, magazines, periodicals, newspapers) should be italicized. All minor publication names (poems, essays, articles) should be within inverted commas.
The Literary Forum accepts submissions via e-mail. Please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: By submitting to The Literary Forum, you give us permission to use your writings, recordings, art, etc. in our online or print publications and on our Social Media pages.
Note! Submission does not guarantee acceptance.
*The TLF is looking for the following kinds of submissions:
- Poetry- text, audio and video poems
- Short stories
- Non-fiction and critical or reflective essays
- Literary criticism
- Conversations/ interviews with authors or artists
- Book reviews (also books in other than the English Language)
- Opinion pieces
- Photographic essays
- If your submission has not been accepted (we do read and review each submission very carefully), please wait at least three months before sending it to us again